Those larger than kb are in red. Some close duplicons could not be resolved in the figure. For details see table 2.
- But I Didnt Mean That!: How to Avoid Misunderstandings And Hurt Feelings in Everyday Life.
- Anti-Angiogenic Functional and Medicinal Foods (Nutraceutical Science and Technology)?
- The Phylogeny of Human Chromosomes | H.N. Seuanez | Springer.
- Navigation menu!
- Most recent common ancestor - Wikipedia?
- DB2 Developers Guide: A Solutions-Oriented Approach to Learning the Foundation and Capabilities of DB2 for z/OS.
- The Complete Book of Jerky: How to Process, Prepare, and Dry Beef, Venison, Turkey, Fish, and More?
N ote. Probes B2 through P are additional probes. The similarity reported in the seventh column see Methods was calculated comparing the duplicon of chromosome 6 fifth and sixth columns and the corresponding one reported in the first to the fourth columns. We are also indebted to J. Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. Sign In or Create an Account. Sign In. Advanced Search. Article Navigation. Close mobile search navigation Article Navigation.
Volume Article Contents. Literature Cited. E-mail: archidiacono biologia. Oxford Academic. Google Scholar. Mario Ventura. Massimo Ianigro. Mariagrazia Teti. Mariano Rocchi. Nicoletta Archidiacono. Cite Citation. Permissions Icon Permissions. Open in new tab Download slide. Table 1. Open in new tab. Table 2. Avarello, R. Pedicini, A. Caiulo, O.
- Paris-Princeton Lectures on Mathematical Finance 2002.
- Modeling and Benchmarking Supply Chain Leadership: Setting the Conditions for Excellence (Resource Management).
- Maximum PC - 2011 Jun issue June 2011.
- PhyloTree Y - Minimal reference phylogeny for the human Y chromosome: Y tree, Y-SNPs, haplogroups.
- Nmap 6 Cookbook: The Fat Free Guide to Network Security Scanning!
- The Noble Approach: Maurice Noble and the Zen of Animation Design?
Zuffardi, and M. Bailey, J. Gu, R. Clark, K. Reinert, R. Samonte, S. Schwartz, M. Adams, E. Myers, P. Li, and E. Baldini, A. Ried, V.
Services on Demand
Shridhar, K. Ogura, L. D'Aiuto, M. Rocchi, and D.
Band, M. Larson, and M. Rebeiz, et al. Bigoni, F. Koehler, R. Stanyon, T.
Shop The Phylogeny Of Human Chromosomes
Ishida, and J. Stanyon, U. Koehler, A. Morescalchi, and J. Carbone, L. Ventura, S. Tempesta, M. Rocchi, and N. Cardone, M. Dutrillaux, B. Eichler, E. Archidiacono, and M. Fan, Y. Linardopoulou, C. Friedman, E. Williams, and B.
The Phylogeny of Human Chromosomes
Glazko, G. Horvath, J. Viggiano, B. Loftus, M. Adams, N. Archidiacono, M. Rocchi, and E. Jackson, M. Rocchi, and G. Thompson, et al. Kong, A.
Gudbjartsson, and J. The 11 species analyzed in this study belong to 7 orders of placental mammals. To reconstruct chromosome changes, published data were also considered, which allowed us to compare chromosomes from species belonging to 11 orders. Latin names, English names, and abbreviations of the studied species considered are described in Table 1. Chromosome banding techniques and comparisons were made after fibroblast cultures, according to our usual methods Dutrillaux and Couturier Probes were revealed in green by indirect detection with an anti-biotin antibody followed by an FITC-conjugated anti-goat antibody.
For some species, G banding was revealed in red simultaneously by an indirect detection of the 5-bromodeoxyuridine incorporated to chromosomes during the last 10 hr of culture Richard et al. We are grateful to Pr. Yves Rumpler and the veterinary surgeons from the Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle de Paris for the obtention of tissue specimens; and we thank M. Lavigne for secretarial assistance and K. Truong for reading the manuscript.
The publication costs of this article were defrayed in part by payment of page charges. E-MAIL florence.